Ellen is a US qualified attorney who specializes in the corporate, commercial and finance sectors. She is experienced in advising and representing clients in corporate and commercial transactions, including drafting and reviewing sale and purchase agreements, financing and underwriting, distribution and other agreements.
Ellen also has experience in conducting due diligence on targets located in the UAE and Saudi Arabia and has acted for both borrowers and lenders on a spectrum of Islamic and conventional banking and finance matters.
Ellen is co-author of a book chapter on Secured Transactions in KSA which was published by the American Bar Association.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
Ellen’s experience includes assisting the team advising:
- An international investment bank in relation to a SAR 573,750,000 murabaha facility in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in KSA’s leading digital transformation enabler
- A US-based venture capital firm in connection with the US$ 100 million financing of UAE-based online shopping application.
- A KSA-based financial institution in connection with its existing suite of agreements in order to conform with the new guidelines issued by SAMA
- An online payment gateway service in connection with its SAR 138 million funding round
- A leading Saudi Arabian marketing agency in connection with several new and updated exclusive distributor agreements
- JD, Georgetown University, USA
- BA, International Studies, Hope College, USA
- District of Columbia, USA
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department, UAE