At Hourani & Partners, loyalty, market expertise, innovative thinking, and service excellence are the principles that define us and the foundations upon which our law firm is built.
– 1978, Firm Foundations
Amongst one of the very first lawyers to practice and appear before the Dubai courts, Fadi Hourani launches Hourani by Ryal Decree of His Royal Highness Rashid Bin Sayed Al Makhtoum, then Vice-President of the UAE and Emir of Dubai. The firm began by providing clients both contentious and non-contentious advice.
– 1978, Building Hourani
Immediately staffing lawyers, the firm undertakes offices in the infamous Bank Saderat Iran Building, at the the time the only dedicated office building in Dubai.
– 2007 , Growing Hourani
Following graduation from Georgetown University in Washington and successful training at major US law firms including Aking Gump, DLA Piper, Winston and Strawn and Baker McKenzie Firm Partners Chadi Hourani and Hayel Hourani join the firm permanently, ceasing the opportunity to develop the corporate practice in Saudi Arabia. Chadi and Hayel enlarge the Hourani client base and the firm’s jurisdictional reach.
– 2008, Move to Green Tower, Dubai
Hourani moves into the iconic Green Tower development at the heart of Dubai Creek’s business district.
- "We pick Hourani & Partners to contribute value to our operations. Their knowledge of our business and of the market in itself helps us in ensuring that our business needs are always protected."IFLR 1000
- "We find Hourani & Partners to be proactive in highlighting matters that need attention and in finding pragmatic solutions for our group."IFLR 1000
- "Acclaimed practice rendering advice to international corporations and domestic clients alike. Particularly respected for their in-depth knowledge of local law."Chambers Global
- "Noteworthy group handling regular corporate governance, joint venture and privatization mandates. Regularly co-ordinates on matters alongside lawyers based in the firm's Dubai office."Chambers Global
- "Consistently a solid choice for corporate and commercial advice."Legal 500
- "Excellent work. Very thorough, reliable, and fast."IFLR1000
- "It earns recognition from peers as a group that is ’very busy’ - they're involved in a number of notable transactions."Chambers Global
- "Immensely business-oriented, knowledgeable and efficient, with great attention to detail"Chambers Global