This Privacy Notice explains how Hourani & Partners Legal consultancy FZCO (“we” “our”, “us” or “H&P”) collects, uses, shares and otherwise processes your personal data collected on this website (“H&P Website”), client alerts and other communication services (the “Services”). The processing of personal data in connection with client relationships are addressed in engagement agreements between H&P and clients. By visiting the H&P Website or providing us information, you consent to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may provide supplemental privacy notices on certain occasions when we are collecting and/or processing personal data about you. These supplemental notices should be read together with this Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide information directly to H&P through various sections of our Services, such as your contact details for news, publications and marketing communications and events, and career information, such as contact details, employment history, and qualifications.
Use of Data
H&P may use your personal information or data for the following purposes:
- To inform you about our services, new legal and policy developments and relevant information in the industries we serve.
- To invite you to, and register you for events.
- To evaluate you as a candidate for employment with our firm.
- For analysis to improve this website, our services and for market research.
Sharing Your Information
H&P may share your information in the following circumstances:
- H&P may share your information with entities that provide services to us, including law firms in other jurisdictions associated with H&P as well as companies that provide web analytics, advertising, email distribution, and other services. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- There may be instances when H&P discloses your information to legal advisors and public authorities, such as court and law enforcement agencies, as may be required by applicable law.
- If H&P makes a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- H&P may share information about you with other third parties when you consent to such sharing.
How We Protect Your Information
H&P uses physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. While we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us since no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure.
Web beacons – H&P, along with our third-party partners, may also use technologies called web beacons that communicate information from your Internet browser to a web server. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the web beacon was viewed. We and our partners use web beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of the website and in conjunction with cookies to improve the website and to provide you with more relevant promotional material.
Changes to this Notice
H&P may update this Privacy Notice at any time, and we will make an updated copy of any such Privacy Notice available on the H&P Website.
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or inquiries regarding your personal data rights, you can contact us at email@example.com or at the address listed on the H&P Website.