A comprehensive understanding of the region’s business landscape, labor laws and regulations, and evolving government policies, are key underpinnings of Hourani & Partners’ employment law practice.
Serving multinationals, government entities, regional companies, and senior executives, our team covers a full range of employment services including transactional work, investigations, restructuring and employment litigation.
While continuously monitoring changes in regulations and employment laws, our attorneys support clients in:
- Developing policies, procedures, and contractual documentation, including service agreements, employment contracts, secondment arrangements, and employee handbooks for all levels of staff, including directors and senior executives
- Supporting corporates in employment aspects of acquisitions, business exits as well as reorganizations and restructuring
- Conducting investigations, due diligence and preparing related reports
- Addressing employee issues such as enforcement of disciplinary, dismissal and grievance procedures
- Litigating employment related matters, including termination of contracts, bonus claims, end of service agreements, protecting trade secrets, and enforcing confidentiality and non-competition clauses