Nader regularly advises on a wide range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters across various sectors and industries in Saudi Arabia.
Over his career he has built significant expertise in corporate governance and corporate regulatory filings, particularly in relation to incorporating and restructuring foreign and local companies in Saudi Arabia. Nader has a deep understanding of local government operations and regularly liaises with the relevant regulatory departments in Saudi Arabia. His established relationships with governmental and regulatory authorities across Saudi Arabia such as with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry of Investment, Capital Market Authority and SAMA (the Saudi Central Bank) position him well to provide clients with up-to-date, practical and commercially astute advice.
- Corporate Governance
Nader’s experience includes assisting team members in advising:
- A European tobacco company in connection with the acquisition of its distributor in Saudi Arabia
- An international luxury brand in connection with the formation of its Saudi subsidiary
- A Saudi investment bank in connection with the acquisition of a 20% equity interest in a leading animal feeds manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia
- A leading Saudi distributor of globally established brands on the set up of multiple joint ventures with internationally renowned luxury brands
- A biomedical firm and its shareholders in the sale of a majority stake in the company to a subsidiary of the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia
- LLB, Tanta University, Egypt
- Egypt Bar Association, Egypt