Mohammed is a Managing Attorney and serves as a principal at ZH Partners in association with Hourani & Partners. Mohammed is a Saudi qualified attorney specializing in a broad array of corporate and commercial matters including, capital markets, investment funds and M&A transactions.
Mohammed is actively involved in leading NOMU transactions and ongoing matters for the benefit of local and foreign investors and has built up significant local know-how in Saudi Arabia during his career.
Mohammed has advised on some of the region’s most complex M&A transactions, including several public company insurance mergers in Saudi Arabia. He also has extensive experience working with various ministries and government bodies, including the Ministry of Investment, Capital Market Authority and SAMA (the Saudi Central Bank).
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Mohammed’s experience includes advising:
- Two leading Saudi listed insurance companies (separately) in connection with their mergers with separate Saudi listed insurance companies
- A multi-line insurance services provider in connection with its merger with a large Saudi-based insurance company in what was the first merger in the Saudi insurance industry
- A Saudi-listed company in connection with the structuring, negotiation and acquisition of an internationally recognized bakery and café franchise business in Saudi Arabia
- On the SAMA licensing and formation of a home financing company, one of the first and largest non-bank affiliated mortgage finance companies with capital of SAR 900 million
- On the conversion of a Saudi bank’s investment banking arm and GCC bank’s Saudi investment banking subsidiary from limited liability companies into joint stock companies
- LLB, Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Justice, Saudi Arabia