Mine is a corporate and commercial transactions attorney who is trained in both civil and common law. She represents clients in a broad range of corporate and commercial, M&A, and joint venture transactions in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
In addition, Mine has extensive experience advising on employee share plans which play a critical role in the remuneration policy of listed and many unlisted companies. She provides legal support to clients throughout the life-cycle of their share plans, starting from the first grants, through to annual vestings and corporate events.
Mine also specializes in start-up business investments and investments in early-stage companies. More specifically, Mine provides legal support to many businesses with their pre-seed, seed and series funding rounds.
Prior to joining Hourani & Partners, Mine practiced at a number of international law firms in the USA and Turkey including Baker McKenzie, DLA Piper and Dentons.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pre-seed, Seed, Series A, B, C Funding
- Employee Share Plan Implementation and Operation
- Joint Ventures
Mine’s experience includes advising:
- The founders of a Turkish established desserts company, with a presence in over 20 countries worldwide, in connection with the investment received from a Shari’a compliant investment bank and a Qatar-based investment holding group
- A MENA venture capital firm in connection with its investment into a leading modest fashion online retailer
- The founders of a Dubai-based logistics company in connection with the sale of a majority interest to a Korean global logistics company
- A Kuwait-based private equity firm in connection with the acquisition of 100% of the shares of a Turkish fashion retailer
- The founders of a leading integrated producer of fresh cut meat in Turkey, in connection with the sale of a minority interest to a Bahrain-based private equity firm
- A Dubai-based private equity firm in connection with its investment into a leading online marketplace in Turkey
- A venture capital firm in connection with its investment of US$ 155 million into an online gaming company at a pre-money valuation of US$ 1 billion
- A global private equity firm in connection with the sale of a majority interest in a global Ro-Ro operator to a Turkish private equity firm
- LLM, Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, USA
- LLB, Bilkent Law School, Turkey
- Istanbul Bar Association, Turkey
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department, UAE