Lea specializes in all aspects of UAE, Saudi Arabian and Lebanese corporate, banking and commercial law. Lea is well versed in advising on cross-border commercial transactions where she has represented buyers and sellers on numerous high profile mergers and acquisitions matters as well as other corporate transactions.
Lea’s extensive experience in corporate and commercial matters is further complemented by her in-depth knowledge of banking and financing transactional matters, including acquisition finance, Islamic finance, and asset-based lending, with a particular focus on borrower representation.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
Lea’s experience includes advising:
- An international investment bank in the acquisition of a minority stake in one of the largest medical laboratories in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and the MENA region
- A leading UAE-based media representation group in the Middle East, in the acquisition of a minority interest in a Lebanese holding company that held rights relating to an interactive Arab digital food network
- A KSA-based insurance company with respect to its rights issue
- An investment fund manager (dedicated to Africa and Europe) in the acquisition of a minority interest in the leading language technology and service provider firm in the MENA region
- An investment management and banking firm based in KSA in the establishment of its fintech platform
- A KSA-based insurance company with respect to its merger with a Saudi Arabia-based public shareholding company engaged in the provision of co-operative, general and medical insurance and re-insurance products and services
- Ecole Supérieure des Affaires, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon
- Beirut Bar Association, Lebanon