Khalid is a Managing Attorney and serves as a principal at ZH Partners in association with Hourani & Partners. Khalid is a Saudi qualified attorney with extensive experience in advising on both corporate and commercial matters as well as litigation.
Over his career Khalid has advised multi-national companies, investment firms, and regional conglomerates in an array of cross-border transactions, joint ventures, corporate structuring and restructuring including large investment, financial services and advertising and PR companies.
He has an in-depth knowledge of Saudi laws and regulations and has cultivated key relationships with government and ministerial offices which facilitate the commercial and efficient representation of his clients.
Khalid also has experience advising on the due diligence aspects of multiple acquisitions in Saudi Arabia.
Khalid’s experience includes advising:
- A major British multi-national company on the structuring, licensing and regulatory aspects relating to its expansion in the GCC and formation of a 100% wholly-owned trading subsidiary
- An investment advisory company in relation to the due diligence, transactional and regulatory aspects of the proposed acquisition of a school in Riyadh
- A leading financial services company in connection with the legal due diligence of two properties located in Riyadh in relation to the acquisition by a REIT fund to be established by the same
- A leading Bahraini-based private equity firm in the MENA region in connection with the acquisition of a majority equity interest in a national bakery in KSA following its conversion into a limited liability company
- A key stakeholder in the Kingdom’s healthcare market in connection with its acquisition of shares in the first and only biotechnology manufacturing company in KSA by way of subscription to new shares to be issued
- A premier catering company in relation to preparing resolutions, agreements and other documents in preparation for the sale of a minority interest in the company
- A UAE-based oil company in relation to the acquisition of petrol stations located across the KSA
- Corporate Finance Law Degree, Westminster University, London, UK
- LLB, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Ministry of Justice, Saudi Arabia