Jennifer specializes in corporate, commercial, and private wealth in the MENA region. Her civil law and common law backgrounds along with her proficiency in English, Arabic and French enable her to seamlessly support clients across various jurisdictions.
Jennifer has experience in assisting clients on M&A and other corporate transactions in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia across various sectors including biotechnology, healthcare, payment gateways, insurance and transportation.
During her tenure at Hourani & Partners, Jennifer was seconded for two years to a publicly traded global media company, where she acted as its in-house legal counsel for the MENA region.
- Private Wealth & Family Offices
Jennifer’s experience includes assisting team members in advising:
- A prominent Saudi Family in relation to the restructuring of investments, companies and real estate properties owned by the family patriarch to ensure a smooth succession of wealth ownership and wealth to the next generation
- A large UAE Family with a significant family business in relation to establishing an estate and succession plan
- One of the largest Saudi industrial family businesses in relation to the implementation of a family constitution, the restructuring of the group holding company to benefit from the new Saudi Companies Law which came into effect in January 2023
- A Saudi biotechnology company in connection with the sale of the majority of its shares to a public fund
- LLM (Business Law Certification), Duke University School of Law, North Carolina, USA
- LLB, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon
- Beirut Bar Association, Lebanon
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department, UAE