Hossam represents regional and international clients in civil, commercial and construction disputes across the UAE and the GCC. He has been closely involved in various high-value litigation matters in relation to commercial agencies, trademarks, construction, debt recovery, employment and property.
Hossam also plays an active role in the Arbitration field where he advises on a wide range of complex cases under leading institutional arbitration rules including, ICC, DIAC, and ADCCAC, in both Arabic and English.
- Dispute Resolution
- Property and Real Estate
Hossam’s experience includes representing:
- Claimants in a multi-billion dirham construction dispute at Dubai International Airport, terminal 3 (co-counsel)
- A company in its dispute against a government entity in a claim for unpaid payment certificates in the amount of AED2.4 billion
- A joint venture in a construction dispute valued at AED1.6 billion, in relation to the post fire renovation of the Address Downtown Dubai hotel
- A contracting company in a construction dispute with a value of more than AED100 million related to Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi Hotel
- A general contracting company in a claim against a government entity in relation to a construction dispute in the UAE
- A contracting company against a multi-national construction company in relation to a contract awarded by an Abu Dhabi government entity to undertake the construction of various support facilities with a total value of US$84 million
- LLM, Private International Law, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- LLB, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Egyptian Bar Association
- Dubai Legal Affairs Department, UAE