Edoardo is a dual-qualified English and Italian attorney with over 17 years of post-qualification experience, 11 of which have been spent in Saudi Arabia advising on a broad range of Saudi Arabian and GCC corporate and commercial matters, from M&A, venture capital and JV deals, procurement and regulatory affairs, to commercial agreements, EPC and construction contracts, particularly in the oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
In recognition of his Saudi Arabian commercial and corporate experience, Edoardo is rated by Legal 500 for his “outstanding industry knowledge” and cited “as a key member of the team, well known for his experience in advising on commercial agreements and regulatory matters”.
Edoardo is currently seconded to the offices of ZH Partners, Khobar.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Edoardo worked at DLA Piper Saudi Arabia, having founded and managed its Khobar office for many years, and, previously, in London and Milan at top-tier international law firms including Allen & Overy.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity
Edoardo’s experience includes advising:
- One of the world’s largest O&G EPC contractors in all aspects of doing business in KSA and UAE, including advising on a joint venture with a leading Saudi Arabian engineering company and several construction dispute matters
- The world’s largest oilfield services company on all aspects of doing business in Saudi Arabia, including the acquisition of a significant stake in a local O&G company
- A global O&G valve producer on the set up of a joint venture company with a Saudi Arabian investment company for the establishment of a manufacturing company in KSA
- A leading KSA venture capital fund on all its early-stage investments
- A Saudi Arabian investment company on all its investments, joint ventures and agency representations in KSA
- A major O&G company on its long-term framework agreement with Saudi Aramco and relevant IKTVA obligations
- A Bahraini investment fund on its acquisition of a majority stake in a company focusing on womens’ gyms operating through branches across KSA
- A multi-national airport ground handling operation company on its sale of a minority stake to a large Saudi Arabian travel services company
- A US company in its acquisition of a majority stake in a manufacturing entity in Dammam, KSA
- A US heavy machinery company on its multi-million dollar sale of earth-moving equipment to a Saudi company
- QLTT, BPP Law School, UK
- LLM, University of Exeter, UK
- LLB, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Ordine degli Avvocati, Italy