Nour is a US-qualified attorney who specializes in providing legal advice on national and international M&A transactions and high-value corporate transactions. Nour also handles joint ventures, financings, and commercial and corporate governance matters across an array of sectors, including technology, healthcare, real estate, media, telecom, and banking and finance in Europe, the Middle East, and the USA.
Prior to joining Hourani & Partners, Nour worked at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in New York.
- Joint Ventures
- Merger & Acquisition
- Venture Capital
Nour’s experience includes assisting in advising:
- A publicly listed leading global medical technology company on a $128 million acquisition of another publicly listed medical technology company through a two-step merger.
- A consumer digital health company on the acquisition of the assets of another digital health company through a contribution and share purchase agreement in the amount of $118 million.
- A leading digital identity verification company on a $61 million acquisition of a smaller company of the same nature through a two-step merger.
- Several private companies and private equity firms on joint ventures, financings, corporate governance, and other corporate matters.
- A tech start-up in its second round of financing. The startup is the developer of the first application of its kind providing statistics based on user votes and answers.
- LLM, Duke University School of Law, USA
- LLB, Saint Joseph University, Lebanon
- Beirut Bar Association, Lebanon
- New York Bar Association, USA (awaiting admission)